Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our first assignment in Toy Testing!

In a previous blog, I was telling about the opportunity of toy testing we had for our family with a toy testing councill.  I had done my "training" on how to fill the paperwork a few weeks ago.


We finally got our first call to go pick up the toys we would test.   I am so excited.    So when my two younger were sleeping, I went to pick up the toys while my husband was at home.  


Here's the two boxes my kids will have to test for the next 6 weeks.  


 



Now I just have to open the boxes carefully, put the toys together, and let my two older kids to play with it.   And observe.... observe... observe.   After the 6 weeks, I have to fill a report.  And that's it.    I can't wait to see how they will find it.   When Alexandre saw the boxes, he said "Cool!".  Coming from a 5 year old (almost 6), I think he is excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. Isabelle~

    That looks like great fun! I think you'll love doing reviews. It's just too bad that you can't keep the products after you do the review. What are they going to do with them? Certainly not try to re-sell them.

    Anyway, have fun!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, yes they do sell them in October to raise money for the Council. They are given 6 copies of each toys tested and they sell what they can. Depending of the grade the toy got, the price is selected by the board. Anyhow, I think it's great because if there is something my kids like a lot, I can show up to the sale before it is open to the public (families who test the toys get first bids...)

    ReplyDelete