Thursday, April 12, 2007

One of those days...

It all started this morning, as I forgot that one of our employees would arrive while we were going to the chiro...  So as we left, I put the alarm on the house.  Well you can imagine what happened... the alarm went on when he got into the house.   So my stress level went up a notch...


In the afternoon, the kids arrived (mine plus 4 other ones I look after for 30 minutes after school) and there was a bit of problems on the boys side.   The girls were crafting.   But the boys kept bugging each other.   Oh well...


Now I feel totally tired somehow.    I was able to organized my pictures from Feb-April so far...  So I am planning to put picture up for the field trips we made in the last little while...  It will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment