Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Canadian Thanksgiving....

I admit I am a little bit late but hey I was not on my PC for the last couple of days...  So since Monday was our Canadian Thanksgiving, here's what I am thankful for:



  • My God and My Saviour

  • My husband who is devoted to his family

  • My boys who knows how to keep mom busy...

  • The new baby

  • My mom

  • My in-laws

  • Living in a free country

  • Being able to homeschool

  • That everyone is healthy in the family

  • My friends wherever they are located at this moment

  • The contracts for the business

  • Having a roof above our head and food in the fridge

  • My three sponsored kids from Compassion

  • ...


During the week-end we had supper at my in-laws and we went down to see my mom on Monday.   The day was good I think...  But we shall see in a week or two how it will come back... We never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment