Monday, November 12, 2007

A mess this morning...

Boy am I a mess this morning.   Woke up in the middle of the night because it hurt just to breath...  I had to sleep with two pillows on top of each other to be able to breath properly!   This morning I feel as though I have sand paper in my throat and bronchos...  


I really hope that the medication will kick in fast.  I will try very hard not to speak too much...   hard to do when you homeschool no?   So it might be Math U See, Rosetta Stone and Typing Tutor this morning.  


The sinuses are painful too!  Why in the world do I get everything worse than anyone???  


The way my breathing is I can understand the trouble Jérémy had last week.  Poor kid!  If it was like I am this morning... I can see why his coughing made his bleed a bit.


Will drink a lot today and take some honey...  Might be good for the throat!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for complete restoration for your body!


    (Don't you just love homeschool that you don't have to teach?!

    We just got Math-U-See and I think it's great!)


    Blessings, Beckie :o)




    ReplyDelete