Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another year... another blog...

Okay...  No I am not leaving my personal blog here and I intend to update it more frequently - as soon as I can figure out a schedule for myself.  


But H.E.A.T. Worship House is moving on and we are planning to set up a blog for our church as well as a discussion group for our core team.   H.E.A.T. does have a website and we are planning to do more events as well as starting church services.   We are currently looking for a place to do so.   So please keep the team in your prayers.   Many opportunities are coming our way.


As a family we are also looking into moving our trailer somewhere else.   We are a bit tired of going always to the same place.   Right now, we have found a great place close to Toronto.   As much as there is some positives aspects of this place, the negative part is more than likely the travelling to go there - at least 4 hours.  So we are thinking about it.


What else?   Mmmm!   My sister-in-law and her family are moving to BC.   Her husband found a job there last week and also a place to stay.   So I hope that they will enjoy this adventure...  


Jasmine wore her first dress today!   She is so cute in it.   My hubby was a bit surprise about it since we are not used to have babies with dresses... LOL but he liked it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment