Sunday, January 27, 2008

Telling you a bit about myself!

I saw this on Heidi's blog ~ she tagged anyone who was reading her blog, so I decided to go ahead and share a little bit of me.    




4 Jobs I've Had:




1. flipping burgers and making cones at a ice cream parlor

2. pharmacy cashier

3.  leader in a camp…

4. System analyst at Revenue Canada – yep I've heard the jokes!!!   




4 Movies Watched Over and Over:




1. Sounds of Music

2. Wizard of Oz

3.  Lord of the Rings

4.  Matrix series




4 Places I've Lived:




1. Several apartments during 1969-1977

2. The house my parents owned…

3. More apartments while I went to University and when I got my job after my Master degree (3 to be exact)

4. The houses we owned after we got married – which is two so far…




4 TV Shows I Watch:



1. Heroes

2. Smallville

3. Bionic Woman

4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition




4 Places I've Been:



1. France in 1975

2. Walt Disney World (twice – the last time being my honeymoon)

3. Chicago

4. Dominican Republic on a mission trip to meet my sponsored child with Compassion



4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:



1. My husband…

2. My mom

3. Connie a dear friend of mine

4. other friends from church…



4 Favorite Things to Eat:



1. Chocolate – milk or dark…

2. Thai food

3. Croissants with cream cheese and strawberry jam

4.  Homemade Pizza



4 Places I'd Rather Be:



1. Walt Disney World

2. Thailand to visit our friends who are missionaries there

3. Dominican Republic to see our two sponsored children with Compassion (we have two there since the birth of Jérémy)

4. Bolivia to meet our sponsored child with Compassion


Note:  We have currently three sponsored children with Compassion.   Our goal is to have as many sponsored children as we have children of our own… so we need to get another sponsored child soon since we now have 4 kids.  This time, we are going to get one in Thailand because our friends are missionaries there!



 4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:



1. Celebrating Dominic’s 4th birthday, Alexandre 7th, Jérémy’s 3rd and Jasmine’s 1st – not to forget my own (39th) and Hubby’s which will be his 37th

2. Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on June 6th!

3. That H.E.A.T. Worship House will officially start as a church…

4. Camping with my family and maybe a bit of travelling…



I tag everyone who read this blog…  Please let me know if you decide to do it so I can read it…

2 comments:

  1. I did this tag - I saw it earlier on Heidi's blog too.


    Blessings,

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleEblingsAcademyJanuary 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM

    Great lists! It's been fun getting to know you. I will plan to do this tag later this week. Because....

    Tag!!

    You are it!!

    Check out my blog to play along!


    Blessings, Beckie :o)

    ReplyDelete