Thursday, June 4, 2009

Molly’s Money-Saving Digest June 2009

This is my first time to review a Molly’s Money-Saving Digest and I must admit that I discovered something quite interesting. I tried as much as I can to save on things we buy going from books to clothes to even food believe it or not. Before I wouldn’t have even considered buying meat at 50% off because the best before date was either the same day or the day after! Now it’s a no brainer. If the meat looks good, why not taking advantage of a good price?

This specific issue of the Money-Saving Digest is particularly interesting for me because the theme is about frugal family vacations. This is even more interesting for us since we love to travel and discover new places. In this digest, I also discovered about the Hillbilly Housewife and new recipes to try with our family. I salivate already just to think of the wonderful yummy salads in this issue. There is also a section where readers shares how their dad made an impact in their life. I know that my love for photography comes from my dad and for that I am forever grateful to him to have introduced me to this hobby.

I also found new websites to dig into while planning a family vacation and to organize the time spent in the truck while driving for the kids. I also learned some interesting tips on vacationing and got creative ideas on how to go on vacation even though the budget doesn’t allow it…
Finally, I enjoyed reading the stories of two ladies who went on vacation on a small budget and had the time of their life with their families. Sometimes, we need to read stories like that to motivate us to dig and research opportunities of vacation on a small budget. If they can do it, we can to!

I really enjoyed reading the Molly’s Money-Saving Digest of June 2009. For anyone who likes to travel, you will discover a couple of ideas that will be worth a lot at the end. After all, family memories are priceless…

You can fin Molly's Money-Saving Disgests at The Old SchoolHouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment