Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

When I was considering homeschooling, someone told me about The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.    I wasn’t even homeschooling yet but I decided to get a subscription to familiarized myself with the homeschool world.   And let me tell you that I wasn’t disappointed whatsoever!

I am currently in my fourth year of homeschooling and I still receive The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.   Honestly I don’t know how I would go through the year without reading the encouragements and be inspired with the ideas found in this magazine. 

I absolutely adore this magazine and I am almost stalking my postman when it is the time of receiving the new edition.   (just kidding).    My only disappointment is that the magazine doesn’t arrive as fast in Canada.   There is always a delay… and when my friends are posting that they received it on facebook, I know that my magazine will be coming soon… just not soon enough for me *grin*.

Seriously though, if you want to have inspiring reading and encouragement in your homeschool, please consider getting a subscription.   It is also a wonderful gift to give to your homeschool friend or family member! 

Right now, when you subscribe you can get freebies.   Interested?   Please read below for more details on the deal!

LadybugMerry Christmas everyone!

Canadianladybug  

 

*********************************************************

The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine has been a favorite resource for homeschoolers for years. The pages of our magazine holds informative and encouraging articles written by homeschool educators and parents like you. Because we want to spread the news far and wide about homeschooling, we are on a quest to reach 25,000+ paid subscribers by the year's end. We have three fabulous options for a REALLY great deal on our magazine, as well as some freebies, until January 2nd!

Will you choose option A?

Option A is a one year subscription (normally $25) for $7.95 to anyone in the U.S. or Canada. What a great gift idea for only $7.95! Consider buying several subscriptions for friends and family members. AND, any $7.95 purchase will result in a GIFT for you--choose any digital TOS Planner--FREE.

Will it be option B?


We have lowered the price on the ONE YEAR subscription with the Cranberries & Cream tote and the E-Book: Cranberry Christmas, all for $19.95., U.S. and Canada only.

Or will you choose option C?

Finally, we are offering our two-year subscription (U.S. and Canada) on sale for $37 with Cranberries & Cream tote, a Schoolhouse Planner of your choice, plus the E-Book: Cranberry Christmas

Whatever option you choose, you get freebies and a great deal! So which option, and freebies, will you choose? A, B, or C?

All subscriptions will start with our beautiful, 200 page Winter issue. Offer good on new subscriptions, renewals, and gift subscriptions in both the U.S. (overseas military included) and Canada.

And remember, shipping is always free at the Schoolhouse Store! (U.S. only)

No comments:

Post a Comment