Monday, May 16, 2011

1 2 3 Textured Products

image_thumb

http://www.texturedproducts.com/

Recently I received a product from 1 2 3! Textured Products.   It was Chirpy the Bird…

This product is very simple.  You receive an animal, plant or insect and the child has to use his/her imagination to add texture to it.   Included in the package are the items that will texturize the precut form.  

Jasmine is presenting her bird without anything on it.

IMG_6940_thumb

The elements she had to put on the bird were interesting, some cut straws, papers and little white beads.

IMG_6941_thumb

Jasmine was excited to start working on her craft that morning.

IMG_6942_thumb

She took her time to put the glue on and select the elements she wanted to have on the bird.   Interestingly enough she used more of the small straw pieces than the rest.  I guess it was more colorful for her.

IMG_6943_thumb

And VOILÀ!    Little birdy is all finished!

IMG_6946_thumb

Jasmine had a blast working on her bird but I find that the activity was too short lived.   However, she was ready for more but unfortunately I only received one item to work on with her.    It is a fun little craft to do with little ones.   I know that Jasmine enjoyed her special time with mom while she work on her bird.

Personally I would not be the type of person who would purchase this at full price.  I am a crafty person myself so I could come up with some ideas like that myself.  However, if you are not crafty whatsoever and want to introduce more crafts in the life of your preschooler, 1 2 3! Textured Products has a variety of products to offer to you.   

Kits are available for  4.99$ directly from the website.

Disclaimer: This is a MamaBuzz review. The product was provided by: 1 2 3! Textured Products for this review.  I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment