Sunday, May 22, 2011

365 Project–Day 138

PhotobucketI am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

IMG_7080

My neighbours had bricks in their garage.  They gave us some so we can do a flower bed in the front of the house.  I have plans for this for quite a while but never was able to complete it…   They also had some dirt they wanted to get rid off (as they have put a play structure for their son…) and some extra plants for us too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment