Friday, May 27, 2011

365 Project–Day 143

PhotobucketI am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

Where I live there is a outdoor water ban in my area until August.   We were asked to purchase a water barrel to collect rain water for the plants we have.

However, the pressure is non existent with the water barrel so forget about washing the vehicles or do a washer pressure job.

My husband has decided to see if he could get a pump set up…

He found something that can be attached to a drill for 20$.

IMG_7083

Will it do the job?

Check it out for yourself….

IMG_7082

*grin*

Gotta love my man….

No comments:

Post a Comment