Thursday, June 23, 2011

365 Project–Day 170

PhotobucketI am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

Funny how a purchase made many years ago – BEFORE we had kids can bring joy in their life now…

About 13 years ago, a series of Zellers in Canada were closing their doors.   One of these stores was located in Gatineau in an area far from houses.   I guess it was a bad move.   We have went to the sale and bought various things – including these Milton Bardley Star Wars Shooters.  These days, I keep finding the little rings everywhere – in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the dining room…. every once in a while I hear the machines making their little noise when the kids shoot at each other.   

Today I wish I had bought more than two…   All four of them wants to play at the same time!  Sigh.

I need to find the Millenium Falcon piece that is missing – it was there two weeks ago so I assume it is just misplaced…

I am glad we splurge a bit of money and bought these… 

IMG_7490

IMG_7491

IMG_7492

IMG_7493

No comments:

Post a Comment