Monday, June 27, 2011

One Thousand Gifts–Week 3

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

31. Having a ten year old son who is very helpful

32. The opportunity to go away at a moment’s notice (we will go camping on Wednesday!)

33. Sunshine days after numerous rainy days

34. The laugh of my kids

35. Still having my Legos from when I was young so that my kids can play with them now… at the price of Legos these days it was a wise decision to keep them!

36. Seeing my husband being passionate again for a ministry. It is a sweet song to my soul!

37. Watching God opens doors so that hubby can attend a training session for a week in Calgary at short notice.

38. New friends

39. The smell of fresh bread the other day outside of the grocery store – and no I didn’t buy any…

40. A back-to-work bill that passed in the different levels of government this week-end so that we can receive mail again… (it’s weird not to receive mail… believe me.)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting mail again.
    Do you have a lot of rv tips.
    we just got one and we know nothing, lol.
    Tee

    ReplyDelete