Monday, April 2, 2012

Family Lifetime Memberships on Always Icecream and Clever Dragons

imageimage

I received great news for the site of Always Icecream and Clever Dragons over the week-end.    Starting immediately families are not able to purchase a family lifetime membership with an introductory offer of $149 instead if $259 for 4 children! The offer will only be good for 10 days only.

These sites are fabulous for the educational games as well as the security for your children.

Always Ice Cream is the site for girls in grades K-8.  

image

Clever Dragons is the brother site of Always Ice Cream for boys in grades K-8.

image

Our experience with Clever Dragons is fabulous.   Each day – I am not kidding when I say each day… – the boys request the permission to go on the site to play games and have fun.   I have no problem with them going on it and learning while having fun.   I am so impressed with the flexibility of the site that I have no hesitation for them to go on it and play.   I was able to limit the social media part of the website which I am not comfortable with.  Does that stop my kids for having fun?  No way.  They learn quite a bit while playing on the Clever Dragons site.   In a way, it helps them to recall information learned in previous lessons like mathematics or language arts.    They also explored the geography games as well as the science ones.  

I would strongly recommend this site for everyone.   And this family lifetime introductory special is perfect for anyone’s wallet.   A rebate of 110$ is worth of consideration.   Knowing that the kids in one family (well up to four kids anyway) can access either Always Icecream or Clever Dragons is marvelous.   Personally I wish I could change my membership so that our daughter can access the Always Icecream site.   Right now I only have an annual membership for the three boys.   Switching would be nice for my boys and for my daughter.   

You can purchase this Family Lifetime Introductory Special at the Clever Dragons or Always Ice Cream membership pages.   Right now this is an amazing price for 4 kids in your family.    If you have more than 4 childrens in the grades K-8, please contact Always Clever and let them know.  But be fast because that special introductory price is available only until April 10th.

image

Disclaimer: I have received a lifetime membership to Clever Dragons as a member of the Always Clever Blogging team. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

1 comment:

  1. OH man... We are already a member of Clever Dragons. I have been waiting for Always Ice Cream to go on sale....

    ReplyDelete