Monday, September 12, 2016

Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headset

71gr94eJTZLThe Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headset has fabulous sound coming out of the buds. The whole headset is somewhat light apart from the side where the charging clip connects to the headset. I personally used the headset to watch an episode of Bones on Netflix in the afternoon while using my iPad mini. It was easy to use and the sound quality coming out of the buds was amazing.

However, I found that the side of my headset where the charging clip is located would be a bit heavier. Mind you I had not fit the headset behind the head using the cord management clips or the cord shirt clip.

On my first try, I decided to use the silicone buds with the fins. But my ear size would not allow the fins to be comfortable for me. So I remove the fins but the silicone buds would slip out of my ears. I have small ear holes you see. So I decided to switch to the comply foam ear buds and it was a success. I barely felt the buds in my ears when I was using the headset.

You will obtain 8 hours of playtime but make sure you recharge the clip before going out for the day. The controls on the side of the headset will allow you to answer the phone, play the music, as well as start/stop the headset.

The box contains the headset, the charging clip, the connector to charge, ear fins of multiple sizes, ear buds in silicone in small/medium/large, ear buds in comply foam in small/medium/large.71bvhJq9XjL

I was a bit disappointed with the user manual included in the box. Mostly it was images on how to set it up with almost no words whatsoever. However, the user guide is available on the website of Jaybird as well as videos explaining how to use the headset and setting it to your own size of head. Check it out at http://www.jaybirdsport.com/freedom-bluetooth-headphones/user-guide/.

This headset is compatible with any Bluetooth device including the iPhone (3, 3S, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 6, 6Plus), Apple Watch, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad mini, the new iPod nano, Android, Windows, Blackberry, Android Wear Smartwatches, PC, MAC, and gaming devices. The MySound app will require iOS9+, Android 4.4+.

If you desire to get a headset that is portable and easy to use this headset would be great for you. My only question would be with the new announcement of the wireless Apple Earbuds I wonder if this will affect the current market of wireless headsets.

The Jaybird Freedom Wireless Blutooth Headset is available in four colors – black, white, red, and ocean.  

   

   

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment