Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Waterpik Cordless Freedom Water Flosser

IMG_7842

I will totally be honest with you – I totally dislike flossing.   I know it is important to do it on a regular basis but I just hate the whole process.   Two years ago my oldest started orthodontics treatments.   They had mentioned the Waterpik product to help deal with flossing while having braces in his mouth.  We were not able to purchase one – though after mentioning to someone that he could use one, this person gave us the travel one he had because they didn’t use it in his home.   I really liked the idea of it but never thought of using it for ourselves.  

So recently I had selected a waterpik product on amazon vine in order to review it.  I receive it quite rapidly and this week proceeded in trying it out.  Turns out that the product I received was not the one they were suppose to send me but nevertheless I am reviewing it because I am absolutely impressed with the waterflosser.   Keep in mind that I dislike flossing…. right.  Well this waterflosser will literally take a few minutes of your time – whether in the morning or the evening  - and do an amazing job on your teeth.

Before I go in details with this item, let me tell you what the package contains.  After opening the box you will find the waterflosser, thre batteries, a bag, two regular tips (which are ideal for general use), one orthodontic tip (great for general use and for braces), a travel water plug, a storage bag and instructions.  

IMG_7838

The waterflosser is quite small and will take only a small part of your counter top.

IMG_7839

The bottom part of the flosser is easy to unlock.  You will have to pull it hard in order to open it.  That is where you will put the batteries since this specific waterflosser works cordless.   On the back of the flosser you will have a button that you can push to two levels of cleaning.  Level 1 is gentler than the upper level.  But both work fabulously in your mouth. 

IMG_7841IMG_7840

Once you put water in the waterflosser from the opening on the top of the water tank, you can immediately use your waterflosser.  It contains about 30 seconds of water capacity.  It is highly recommend that you keep you mouth close when using the waterflosser.  Waterflosser is so much easier to use than floss I find.  And honestly the job done is gentler on the gums as well.  Even my dentist has switched to water flossing.  Using a waterflosser will help you to reduce and remove the plaque on your teeth.  It is also apparently 50% more effective for improving gum health in your mouth.   And a waterflosser permits a superior cleaning around braces up to 3 times than using string floss.

I personally like the waterflosser so much that I am keeping it in my bathroom.  However, since I have another child starting orthodontics treatment this month, I am please to have another orthodontic tip for him to be able to use.   Knowing that it is easy to switch the tips gives me a peace of mind when it comes to having more than one person using the device.

I highly recommend owning a waterflosser because it will help you to keep you teeth and gums healthy.  Anyone could learn to use it – even a child of 8 or 9 years old.   It is easy to use and it will be very useful to have as well. 

Waterpik Cordless Freedom Water Flosser is available for purchase at your favorite health store, even on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment