Friday, May 26, 2017

Oral-B Power Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

I always contemplated the electronic toothbrush but never could justify the price tag on them.   However, Amazon Vine Voices had the Oral-B Genius 8000 recently on the products offered and I decided to take the plunge in order to try it out.  Oh. My. Word.   The first time I tried the toothbrush my teeth felt so clean that I had the impression I just came back from the dentist – the feeling of having the teeth no so clean after spending time in brushing them was gone.  My teeth would squeak of joy if I passed my finger quickly on them. I am not kidding you that was how clean the teeth were.IMG_2783

This rechargeable toothbrush comes with a charger, 3 brush heads, a refill stand, a travel case, and a smartphone holder.  Wait what?  A smartphone holder?  But why?   That’s the beauty of this specific model because the toothbrush is bluetooth smart and will connect to your phone using the Oral-B app.  This app will monitor daily your habits and personalize the brushing routines.   The app will allow you to brush every area of the right amount of time so that you do not miss a zone.   Literally, you will brush for over 2 minutes without realizing it.   And your teeth will be sparkly clean in the process.

Also the app will allow you to customize the multifunctional 360 degrees smartring by modifying the color of it.   In all, you will be able to choose your favorite color from twelve choices.

Throughout your brushing, the toothbrush will also provide feedback on your brushing habits and you can implement your dentist’s recommendation via a customizable brushing plan too.    The brush itself rotates, oscillates and pulsates in order to break and remove the plaque that a regular toothbrush would not be able to do.  

The toothbrush offers numerous modes of cleaning as well: daily clean, gum care, sensitive, whitening, pro-clean, and tongue cleaning.  You are really taken care of when using the Oral-B Genius 8000.

The smart travel case will charge you brush as well as your smartphone with 1 plug.  Which is ideal for people who limits their luggage when on a trip.

Though I adore this toothbrush, there is one thing I would like to change in the app/toothbrush connectivity.   I think it would be fabulous to be able to track two people instead of just one.   My husband takes the sensitive teeth brush and I take one of the other ones.  However, when connecting on the app, it downloads all the tracking from the toothbrush – which is two people in our case.   I think it would be fabulous to be able to differentiate who’s who…

If you have been considering getting an electric toothbrush, I would like to suggest that you consider the Oral-B Genius 8000 because it will give you the best cleaning that you ever had in ages for your teeth. 

The Oral-B Power Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is available for purchase on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment