Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our first assignment in Toy Testing.

In a previous blog, I was telling about the opportunity of toy testing we had for our family with a toy testing councill.  I had done my "training" on how to fill the paperwork a few weeks ago.
We finally got our first call to go pick up the toys we would test.   I am so excited.    So when my two younger were sleeping, I went to pick up the toys while my husband was at home.  
Here's the two boxes my kids will have to test for the next 6 weeks.  
 

Now I just have to open the boxes carefully, put the toys together, and let my two older kids to play with it.   And observe.... observe... observe.   After the 6 weeks, I have to fill a report.  And that's it.    I can't wait to see how they will find it.   When Alexandre saw the boxes, he said "Cool!".  Coming from a 5 year old (almost 6), I think he is excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment