Sunday, June 25, 2017

Westcott 8 inch x-ray scissor

Recently I have received a Westcott x-ray scissors to review from Amazon Vine Voices.  This handy-dandy pair of scissors contain antimicrobial protection which would stop the growth of bacteria and odors.  This would prevent having microorganisms degrading on the scissors. IMG_9577

Mind you there is no way really to review this claim from the fabricant.   I am not a chemist so for me it would be hard to review this.   But I can say that the scissors are very handy to have whether in the kitchen, at camp, or on a boat.  They are only 8 inches long so they won’t take IMG_9576much place and they possess stainless steel blades that are very sharp. 

I am using these scissors in the kitchen to cut anything that I need to open like a bag of milk and so on.  However, I make sure that I always rinse them or wash them depending of the use.  

The handles are very comfortable and can be used by left or right hand users.  The only little disappointment I have for these scissors is that the screw rusted a bit after the first wash in the dishwashers.  This tells me that they have not used a stainless steel screw for holding the blades.

 IMG_9578

Still the scissors are handy and could be use anywhere you want.


The Wescott X-Ray Scissors are available on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment