Friday, January 11, 2019

Isa Art Boutique is open on Etsy

Hello dear readers!

For the past few years I have been illustrating scripture verses in my journaling Bible.   Funny though that I enjoy drawing and painting these days because I sure disliked it when I was in high school during my art class.   Anyhow, through the years I have become a bit better in sketching, drawing and painting.   Back in December, we thought we could use some of these paintings I have made and offer them as black cards for people to use.   And so my Etsy store – Isa’s Art Boutique was open a week or so before Christmas. 

Isa’s Art Boutique can be found on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/IsaArtBoutique.

********

At this point I have five different paintings that we are offering as greeting cards.

Yellow Warbler

Yellow Warbler

This beautiful bird is offered as a single or in a pack of five greeting cards. 

Baby Turtles

BabyTurtles

This design is offered as a single or a a pack of five greeting cards. 

Poppies

Poppies

The poppies are offered as a single or a a pack of five greeting cards.

Barn Owl

Barn Owl

The barn owl design is offered as a single or a a pack of five greeting cards.

Hummingbird

Hummindbird

The hummingbird is offered as a single or a a pack of five greeting cards.

MultiPack

Finally, we are also offering a pack with all the different kinds of greeting cards.   This multipack is offered in five or tens (2 of each design) greeting cards. 

PckFive

********

The painting were originally sketched, inked with Pitt Pens and painted with Derwent Inktense products on Canson XL Series Watercolor Textured Paper.  Size of the cards are 5x7 inches.   As you can see on the image above, they are either on portrait or landscape format depending of the format of the original painting.

Prices of the greeting cards varies depending of what you desire to purchase.  Swing by my Etsy store Isa’s Art Boutique to see the prices.

If you desire more updates on Isa’s Art Boutique, please join my mailing list - http://eepurl.com/gbyFN5.

No comments:

Post a Comment