Thursday, January 23, 2020

Polti Magico AG100

So yesterday my husband received an item he had ordered on Amazon.  At first I was wondering what it was because... well it looked like a squeegee in a way but more bulky if you see what I mean.


 

You see we have a bit of an issue with windows that fog up and drip during the winter.  Seeing as we were painting and wanted to find a solution for this, he decided to investigate on what could be use to help us manage this tiny problem.   We had been using towels during the winter but they get soaked quite rapidly and end up having a ton of towels to wash on a weekly basis.

So he found this device which can be used to help you wash the windows and suck up the water after cleaning them.  If it works for this why not for the water on our windows?  So this morning I tried it on the window in our ensuite bathroom.


 As you can see the water was sliding down this morning.

So I proceeded to use this interesting device to see if it will do the job that it is suppose to do.   For proof I have included a video below.



And it does the job!!!   Within a minute, the ensuite bathroom window was clear of all the water and I could see clearly through it.


I even did our big window in our bedroom and the view was perfect as well.


I am very impressed with the Polit Magico AG100.   It possess a plug so I ca recharge it whenever the battery is depleted.

The Polti Magico AG100 is available for purchase through amazon.ca as well as amazon.com.

   

Disclaimer:  I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment