Monday, October 13, 2008

6 quirky things about me...



I have been tagged by  ALifeBetterThanIDeserve

I have been asked about 6 unspectacular, quirky things about myself….  Quirky?   Is that a word? I asked myself…  I need to know what it means.   So I searched for a definition and found this: a peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy.  Okay I can do that!   (And I learned a new word this morning… LOL)

Here’s the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them.
Leave a comment on each blog to let them know they were tagged.

Having done that – here’s the 6 quirky things about me.



  1. I don’t love books I adore them… Since I was a child I was what we call a bookworm.  I want to instill a love of books to my kids and I think they are getting it.   I love to own them but these days I am discovering the library next to my place… Oh and I have a bad habit of going forward in a book and read some bits and pieces of what will happen at the end…  I’m working on it though.

  2. I love ladybugs and sort of collect them… I mean articles with ladybugs on it.   I am not the kind of person who will buy everything I see with ladybugs but I have a few things…   I also got tights for Jasmine with ladybugs on it, a dress and shorts.   

  3. I have a few dreams but one of them would be to pack my family and drive around Canada and the States for a certain period of time…. And learn on the road.

  4. My favorite color is purple.  Any kind of shades…  

  5. I like Tinker Bell and can’t wait to see the new Disney movie.

  6. I think that chocolate should be a food group by itself…


Okay I know I'm suppose to tags other ones and leave them comments but honestly I hardly have the time to do this today.  So I have decided to let anyone who wants to participate to do it and please leave me a comment so I can go check your quirky things...

No comments:

Post a Comment