Friday, March 31, 2017

Thule 9043 Helium Aero 3 Bike Carrier

IMG_8664I am not a stranger to the products from Thule.  While growing up we had a bike rack and a ski rack on my parents vehicle.   I know that Thule is synonym of quality and I was delighted when I saw that I could have the opportunity to review the Thule 9043 Helium Aero 3 Bike Carrier via Amazon Vine Voices.   We did not owned a bike carrier and since the kids desire to bring their bikes to the campground, we thought that this would be a great item to have.  Mind you this only allow us to bring 3 bicycles at a time – with 6 people in the family we will have to make two trips to bring all the bikes at the campground but that’s okay.

This particular bike carrier is very light compared to the ones my parents used to have.    I was able to move the box myself into the house when we received it.   It is made of ultra-light aluminium and it is easy to install or remove to use whenever you desire to do so.  I also took only one hand to remove the carrier from the box while I was testing the weight of it.

IMG_8665

The box contains the rack itself as well as all the pieces necessary to secure the bikes for long distance.  You will also find in the package an integrated locking cable and autoattach lock knob which will lock your bikes to the carrier and carrier to the vehicle.  A set of keys is also included.

The sleep aerodynamic design permits you to secure the bike at a safe distance from the ground as well as increase the distance between the bikes while travelling.   However, this bike carrier is NOT to be installed on a trailer or other towed vehicle. 

This specific design allow you to have 3 bikes on it.  Another design is also available which allows you to bring 2 bikes with you.

The Thule 9043 Helium Aero 3 Bike Carrier is available for purchase at your favorite store, even on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment