Sunday, December 28, 2008

ROOOOAAAAAR!

That's it....  I officially feel like a lioness in a cage.    I need to get out but I can't drive.   I want to go walk in a mall or something but I can't.


It is driving me nuts.   Literally.   


And it shows in my attitude I think.   I'm not myself.   I need to see something else than the 4 walls of our house.   HELP!


Unfortunately, my true friends live too far from me... to come and pick me up.   Like Heidi who is in Pennsylvania, or Lyne who lives outside of Montreal.   Shannon is in town but they are visiting family right now and they will go back to Cochrane, AB soon.   *sigh*  and I still have 2 weeks to go (actually 1 week and a half but it feels longer!).


I realize that I lack close friends and honestly I feel too old to try again (I got burned in the past - often!).   


Anyone wants to go out for coffee?


UPDATE:   After lunch that day - we went out!  Destination - ToysRUs, Costco, Wal-Mart and Micheal's...  a bit much but it was worth it...  I needed to go out and breath and walk outside of our 4 walls.   OUF!   I think I can last for another 2 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment