Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sennheiser HD 4.30i White Around Ear Headphones

I recently received a new headphone to test out from Amazon Vine Voices.   This headphone is made by Sennheiser and it is specifically made for iPod, iPhone, and iPad.   IMG_7857

This lightweight headphone feature an around the ear design with extreme padding which will bring exceptional comfort while wearing it.  

The padded  headband is comfortable enough that it will sit on the top of your head without bugging you.   Also, the ear sections are also padded which heighten the comfort while wearing the headset.  However, I have compared the size of the ear sections to another headset I own at home and they are a bit smaller than the ones I have.   The main reason why I have decided to compare them is because while I tried out the Sennheiser HD 4.3-i white around the ear headphones, one side was somewhat annoying because it kept pressing on my earing.  I guess my ears are not asymmetric and one is slightly bigger than the other – well the lobe part anyway.   Consequently, when were these headphones one side was pressing on my lobe where my earring is and the back of the earring was hurting me.   However, if you take your time to perfectly place the ear inside the headphones then it isn’t an issue.

IMG_7856

The cable is detachable and possess an inline 3-button remote control and microphone allowing the person to call and control their music for apple iOS devices.  However, I was curious to see if the headphone would work with my regular computer (PC) and turns out that it does indeed work.   So I am a bit at lost to the reasons why the product is specifically highlighted to be especially made for iPod, iPhone and iPad when in truth is works perfectly well for a PC computer as well. 

Also the first time I inserted the cable into the headset and started listening to my iPad, I thought it was odd that the sound would only come out in one ear.  Turns out that after inserting the cable in the headphone, you need to twist it in order to “anchor” it.  Then and only then will the sound come out in both ears.  I have learned my lesson.

Now concerning the sound of this headphone I must admit that I am extremely pleased with it.  When listening to music, the sound is exceptionally great since the bass will come out rich and dynamic at the same time.   

Finally, let me highlight the fact that the headband can be folded in three so that it is easier to store it when you do not use it.  Also the headset comes with a nice black storage bag which can be put in a purse or a backpack while travelling.  

The Sennheiser HD 4.30i White Around the Ear Headphones would made a great gift for a youth in your life this Christmas season.  

The Sennheiser HD 4.30i White Around the Ear Headphones is available for purchase at a store near you.  It is also available on amazon.ca and amazon.com.

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment