Monday, January 30, 2012

One Thousand Gifts–Week 34

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

341. the weather – though we had a lot of freezing rain lately…

342. The back of our house facing south which means we have the sunshine in the kitchen/living room throughout the day!

343. Supper with my husband at a  new restaurant.

344. Getting free books in exchange of reviews – the best part is that I can request anything I want with that publisher!

345. A husband willing to help when one of the kids is sick – together we were able to clean up in 30 minutes which would have taken MUCH longer if I had done it alone.   At 11:15pm – it was a gigantic blessing!

346. A lunch with another family from church

347. Seeing my kids having fun with the kids of the other couple.

348. Having a beautiful sunny day so they can go play outside.

349. Great conversations between the adults.

350. Netflix and the series MONK.

1 comment:

  1. It always makes me giggle to see Netflix listed on people's lists (oh, and a lot jealous!).

    Nice meeting you through Ann V.!

    ReplyDelete