Monday, December 6, 2010

3D Puzzle–Canada’s National Tower

image

Finally a 3D puzzle that represents an important landscape of Canada!

This 3D puzzle will permit the puzzle lover in your house to build his/her own personal CN Tower.  

At first I thought it was another 3D puzzle with regular puzzle pieces… So you can imagine my surprised when I realized that it was in fact a puzzle that required building yes but the pieces were just sections that need to be put together.

Ah!   Still I can imagine some fun time with my two oldest putting this tower together.   After all, I could do a little bit of historical information about the famous CN Tower at the same time.    You know what is hilarious?   I, the Canadianladybug, have never went on top of the CN Tower in my whole life.   I lived in Quebec for many years and barely went to Toronto.   But since I married a Northern Ontario guy and live in the National Capital, we went numerous times in Toronto but it never happened that I went in the Tower yet (neither Canada’s Wonderland for that matter…).    I am hoping that this fact will be changed soon!  LOL

Nevertheless, building an important landmark of Canada would be a fun activity don’t you think?  The box indicates that it could take about three hours to put the tower together.   When you’re done, find a place to put it in your house and tell you friends to come and check it out!

This 3D puzzle featuring the CN Tower can be bought at your favourite store where you get your puzzles.

Disclaimer: Thanks to Unicorn Toys for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment