Thursday, December 23, 2010

EZ Sox

image

Recently I got approached by the creators of a new product on the market to promote their new socks designed with preschoolers in mind.  

EZ Soz is the “I Can Do It” sock for your toddler.   It is a fun learning pair of socks that will help build self-confidence in the dressing learning stage.   It is well known that putting on socks is a tricky thing to learn for little ones.   Well, someone has finally thought of a design that will help the younger children to master this new challenge in their lives.

imageThe cute little animal face that is found on the sock is a guide to show the child which way goes above and which way goes under the foot.   Also, reinfoced loops are included at the top of the sock to help the kids to pull it up.    Finally, non-skid bottoms allow the child to walk safely on slippery surfaces like wood and such.  

When I received the package from EZ Sox, I wondered which pair of socks I would get.  And I was very happy to discover that they have sent the ladybug!   I knew instantly that Jasmine would be delighted with them.

2010_12_23_09_07_12_0039

As soon as she saw the socks, Jasmine grabbed them and wanted to put them on.   She loved the ladybug on it.   She easily found the loops and pulled them on her feet.   She was so proud of herself when she did it.   Priceless!2010_12_23_09_07_11_0038

As a result, she has two warm feet with cute ladybugs on them.   And she did it all by herself.  She loved the socks so much that she wanted to keep them on her feet for the night but after a day wearing them, I convinced her that I needed to wash them before she wore them again.  “Okay maman!” was her answer.

Would I recommend these socks?  You bet!   They have fun designs on them and the loops are ingenious.    I give my two thumbs up for these socks!

EZ Sox comes in a variety of design for boys and girls.  Check them out at http://www.ezsox.com.

Disclaimer: Thanks to EZ Sox for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.  All opinions expressed here are only my own.

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ Ladybugs, they are a big part of my theme thingy! These Ladybuggin socks are so sweet!

    Facebook ID: LadybugCDA also finds me and I tweet as Tooth Fairy @toothfairycyber
    Did you know old folk medicine used "Ladybugs" for fillings?

    ReplyDelete