Written by Ed Dunlop
Travel back to the days of noble knights and powerful warlords... daring quests and deadly dragons... the days of honor and valor and chivalry.
I received book 6 The Golden Lamps and book 7 The Great War. If I want to complete the series, I can get the other books at any bookstore.
After an attack on a small Terrestrian village by Argamor’s dark knights, the villagers petition King Emmanuel to build them a castle for protection. Emmanuel responds by sending James of Arwyn, a master builder who will guide the villagers in the construction of their own castle. All goes well until the workers discover mysterious golden lamps. The lamps have an unusual purpose, and that purpose may spell doom for the castle project. This sixth adventure will cause the reader to realize that the King’s business must always be priority.
Throughout the eons of time, the kingdom of Terrestria has been at war. Argamor and his dark forces are still determined to wrest control of the kingdom from the hands of the wise and powerful King Emmanuel. Argamor’s evil plans include Princess Gilda—her captivity is sure to result in the defeat of Prince Josiah and the downfall of the Castle of Faith. The Great War gives a breathtaking overview of the Book of Revelation. In this thrilling final episode of the Terrestria Chronicles, the reader catches just a glimpse of the almighty power of King Emmanuel and of the wondrous future that awaits his children in the Golden City.
- Book 1 The Sword, the Ring and the Parchment which encourages the reader to live as a child of the King.
- Book 2 The Quest for Seven Castles which challenges the reader to examine his/her relationship with the King.
- Book 3 The Search for Everyman which encourages the reader to be a witness for the Kind.
- Book 4 The Crown of Kuros which challenges the readers to surrender his heart to the King.
- Book 5 The Dragon’s Egg which challenges the reader to guard his or her heart for the King.