Friday, April 3, 2009

UHU Photo Glue Stick - Product of March 2009

During the month of March, I had the opportunity of using the UHU Photo Glue Stick. My mission was to create a project using the glue stick and to express my thoughts about it.

The glue stick is very versatile. I was able to use it on the wide side or the thin side depending of what I needed to glue. The glue is non-toxic and acid free which is perfect when doing scrapbooking. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do and then when I was ready I got sick with sinusitis and vertigo. But today I felt better and decided to create my project.

As you might already have figured it out, I’m crazy about ladybugs. And when my daughter was 3 months old, we got a picture done with – you guessed it – ladybug wings! I love this picture very much and I wanted to do a scrapbook about it since forever. I had my design in my head and I started working with the photo glue stick from UHU. I used it for everything in my page including the ribbon. The formula is strong and the bond is semi-permanent. I decided to include some ribbon between the ladybug picture and the green frame at the top of the page after I had glued the picture. I was able to remove it without problem to include the ribbon. What I also like with the glue stick is that you can control the amount of glue available by pushing it up and down.

I had a lot of fun working on my project and it made me realize I should take the time to work on my scrapbook pages or my greeting cards more often.

Thanks UHU for the opportunity of trying out the Photo Glue Stick.



No comments:

Post a Comment