Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inspiration through Pinterest

Recently, while pinning some interesting things on Pinterest from cooking to cake decorating as well as homeschool ideas or crafts to do, I stumbled upon a painting that inspired me.

image

I have no clue where this was taken…  but I loved it.  

It reminded me of Matthew 6:26 in a way.

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not more valuable than they?  (NIV)

And I got inspired to do something similar to represent our family because I know that God has taken care of us and will continue to do so. 

This morning I drew the birds….  I changed the colors to go with our house.   What do you think?

image

 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment