Sunday, March 22, 2009

A new adventure awaits!

Back in 2008, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine was researching bloggers to participate to their TOS Homeschool Crew. The Crew would have a job to reviews homeschool products during a period of 9 months. I was very fortunate to have being part of the crew since last Fall and since the voyage is coming to an end I am looking forward at expanding my review experiences with other publishers or products.



While being part of the Crew, I re-discover my love of writing. Back when I was in high school I was part of the high school paper and enjoyed my time informing my fellow students of the various activities that were going on.



I look forward to have more opportunities to review books or products.



In the meantime, I will post the reviews I made in the past 9 months with the Crew. As other reviews come, I will post them here as well.



I hope that my reviews will be enjoyed by whoever stop by this blog.



Blessings.



Canadianladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment