Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set

D1B1402C19B9F369108DBB98E269A6BBAbout the product

"Turn up" the excitement with this awesome battle arena for your super-cool Beyblade tops! This SUPER VORTEX Beystadium arena was specially designed for super-intense battles -- which is important, because you're about to go all out! Set up your Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago tops to prepare for battle. With its RF tip for aggressive maneuvering, your Storm Pegasus top is a serious mover and shaker. Your Lightning L-Drago top has a unique left-spin that maximizes its attack potential. When these two battle it out head-to-head, there's no telling who the winner will be! Start the spinning with your two RIPCORD LAUNCHER tools and keep it going as you chart your battles on the 24 tournament grids. From dynamic attacks to evasive maneuvers, all of your best techniques will be put to the test -- make yourself the champion!

Awesome set comes with everything you need to stage a serious spinning showdown! Set includes SUPER VORTEX Beystadium arena, 2 exclusive Beyblade Metal Fusion tops, 2 ripcord launchers, 24 tournament grids, official rule book and 2 collector cards.  Ages 8 and up.

My Thoughts

I wasn’t too sure about this kind of toy.  But when my husband saw it, he remembered having one similar when he was younger… to the point that he is looking forward to spend time with the boys playing with this.

D1B1207E19B9F3691020AD1242888656

The idea behind the game is to create a “battle” between two tops and see which one will win.

You can even make a tournament out of the “battles” happening in the arena but following who will the various one on one confrontations.

Having three boys and an husband who likes this kind of games, I am suspecting that more tops will be in order in a near future.   Each kid will more than likely wants their own tops and collect some to see which one would be better at winning the tournament.  

I am slowly discovering the range of toys for older boys.    For all I know I might even get into the enthusiasm of the rest of the family and get my own top one of these days.   I wonder if they make some pink…. for girls. I’m sure even our daughter would love to have one… *grin*

The more I think about it, the more I find this could also be perfect to entertain the kids while we are camping.  It would be easy to carry around and fun to play while away from home.

If you want to spring the competition in your family, I suggest that you consider the BeyBlade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set.   

The BeyBlade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set is available at a toy store near you!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Hasbro Canada for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.  All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment