Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dragons Universe Party!

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]
Today is my first ever party for a product I have been asked to present to other moms and their boys. 
Last month I was offered the opportunity to host a Mega Bloks imageParty for their new line called Dragons Universe.   My job is to invite a group of moms and their boys ages 5 to 8 and present the new line from Mega Bloks.    Food is also planned.
As I write this, my eldest son is vacuuming the first floor while his younger siblings are picking up the toys…
I am looking forward to this first ever party and I am a bit anxious about it.
In the box that I received from MommyParties, there was lots of goodies to share with the people who will attend.   Each child will receive a Mega Bloks Dragons Universe Egg to take home with them.  Inside there will be either a dragon or a fighter.    Also they will receive a Dragons Universe CD which contains a little video game.    For the moms, there will be a 25th anniversary coupon as well as a contest cards to fill in.   
Did I mentioned contest cards?  Yes indeed.   In my package I received the following product to give away as a draw.   Isn’t it amazing?
image
For more information about the Mega Bloks Dragons Universe, please go to http://www.megabrands.com/Shop/MEGA_Bloks/Dragons_Universe/
You can also visit their Dragons Universe website at http://www.megabrands.com/en/kids/dragonsuniverse/

No comments:

Post a Comment