Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shoppers Drug Mart v.i.b program

VIB_Logo_Green_wTagline_4cflag2
Whether it’s your first or your third - having a new baby can be overwhelming at the best of times! Finding companies that you can rely on for trusted brands and expert advise are tough to come by, which is why we’re so excited about our partnership with the Shoppers Drug Mart v.i.b. program. Not only can you experience all the benefits of their best-in-class Optimum rewards program, but moms with babies can also experience
numerous additional benefits with the v.i.b. program.

Everyone deserves rewards - especially expectant and new moms. When you become a v.i.b. member, you get Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points, exclusive offers on the brands you trust and helpful advice on health and wellness for you and your baby (or baby to be!).

I am a mom of four children.  Each and everyone of them are different.   Part of the reasons why we chose homeschooling is to discover our kids’ personality and get to know them better.   But this whole process started before they were born.   Each of them were different in the womb.   Actually, I had two breech babies and two head downs.    Because my first was frank-breech and my second was 10 days late, I had to have caesareans for each kids.    I am blessed to have three sons and a daughter who are quite different from each other.  Even the crawling and walking phases were special for each of them. When we had our daughter about three years ago, I didn’t know what to expect for her crawling phase and let me tell you that she was very feminine when she did it compare to her brothers.   And all four kids started walking at different ages – my second son was cruising the furniture at 7 1/2 months and walking by 9 months (that’s my earliest!) while my third son walked on his own at 17 months (my latest).   So you see, every child you will have will be different and each of them are precious.

When I had my first born back in 2001, not many companies would have a program to encourage new moms.    In fact, I learned a lot that first year (you see I have no siblings…).     But things have changed since then and Shoppers Drug Mart has just created a v.i.b. program for new and older moms.  

welcomeAs a new mom, I appreciated when I got samples and exclusive products.   And Shoppers Drug Mart v.i.b. program will send every pre-natal mom who signs up a New Baby gift pack when your baby arrives.   This gift pack contains a pack of three Huggies pure & natural newborn diapers, a small pack of Huggies Natural Care diaper wipes, a v.i.b. bib (which I love the color!), a coupon book to receive extra Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points when you buy special products for baby, samples of Johnson’s head-to-toe baby wash, Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash and  Aveeno Baby Daily Lotion.

As a v.i.b. member you will also stay connected with life stage relevant content with exclusive Optimum offers and hot deals on baby products via enewsletters.    Personally, I think it is important to bless moms during the different stages of life of a new baby.  Part of me almost wish that I could have another one just to participate to this blessing.  

And don’t forget that Shoppers Drug mart has stores open until midnight or 24 hours to help you deal with any health issues that could come at anytime of the day or night.   

CONTEST TIME

Shoppers Drug mart has an exclusive contest right now.   From November 3rd until December 1st, 2010 when you sign up to be a v.i.b. member you could win 1 of 50 50$ Shoppers Drug mart gift cards.   PLUS a new member will receive 2500 points the next time he/she purchase any Pampers diaper products!   To participate, simply go to Shoppers Drug Mart Contest Page.

Contest closes midnight December 1st, 2010.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

Visit  Shoppers Drugmart Contest Page for full contest details and information on how to enter without a purchase. Approximate retail value of prize is $50. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Correct answer to skill-testing question required to be declared a winner. Must be a Canadian resident and age of majority or older in province or territory of residence. Valid Shoppers Optimum Card® required to participate. Contest ends December 1st, 2010.

tstand

Disclosure - I am participating in the Shoppers Drug Mart v.i.b program by Mom Central on behalf of Shoppers Drug Mart. I received a gift card and a new baby gift pack as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment