Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting to know me…

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]

A friend posted this on facebook and I figure I could use it today for my NaBloPoMo post of the day…  I changed two questions which were related to posting on facebook.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

Woke up by myself at 615am or so.

 2. How do you like your steak?

 Medium well with mushroom sauce over it.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Toy Story 3 in Sudbury, ON.

 4. What is your favorite TV show?

Little House in the Prairie and I still cry...

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

We would love to go RVing around Canada and the US.  Travelling and homeschooling in Europe and where Jesus and Paul went.

 6. What did you have for breakfast?

Homemade Banana Bread with French Mocha.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Thai.

 8. What foods do you dislike?

I am not particularly fond of fish but would eat some once in a while.

 9. Favorite Place to Eat?

Thai restaurants, Red Lobster, Home.

 10. Favorite dressing?

California or Thousand Islands

 11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Suburban.

 12. What are your favorite clothes?

Jeans.

 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Yikes – so many places.   Visiting my sponsored kids in DR, Bolivia and Thailand, Australia, Europe, Alaska….

 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

These days half full but there are days where I would say half empty.

 15. Where would you want to retire? 

Anywhere where God will bring us.

 16. Favourite time of day?

Mornings is the best for me.

17. Where were you born?

Montreal, QC.

8. What is your favorite sport to watch?

OLYMPICS (Summer and Winter).

 19. What do you enjoy doing?

Reviews.   Check out Canadianladybug Reviews!

 20. Frugal or Spender?

Trying to be as frugal as I can be…

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

Anyone willing to do the same.   *grin*  Are you game?

 22. Bird watcher?

YES – love it.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Morning person 110%.   I learn better in the morning and I am more patient with the kids.

24. Pets?

Four Monkeys…. Oh wait!  These are my kids.

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?

Well, I am waiting for some products to review from Hasbro.   Apart from that I applied on another incredible opportunity for the whole family which also required blogging and reviewing.  Hoping to be selected to go on the next level and we will have to do a video.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? 

A vet but chemistry and physics were not for me….

 27. What is your best childhood memory? 

Girl guides

28. Are you a cat or dog person? 

I’m allergic to both and we are not often at home during the summer but if I had to choose I would pick CATS.

  29. Are you married?

Yes, 12 and a half years.

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Yes sir.

31. Been in a car accident? 

Yep.  Been there done that.

 32. Any pet peeves?

not sure.

 33. Favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni, Mushrooms, green peppers, cheese.

OR

BBQ sauce, chicken, mushroom, green peppers, cheese

 34. Favorite Flower?

Red Roses.

35. Favorite ice cream? 

Chocolate.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

Harvey’s but I don’t go often.

 37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 

Pass the first time….

38. From whom did you get your last email?

I get emails all the time….  the last one that was VERY interesting was from Mom Central Canada.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

We are NOT maxing out credit cards.   Actually, we requested that the minimal amount stays that way.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Yes.   We drove to Ogdensburg last Saturday for grocery shopping and found this amazing cute costume for Jasmine.   We couldn’t resist – we had to get it for her.  It is a SuperGirl costume.   Adorable.

 41. Like your job? 

LOVE IT and would not exchange it for all the money in the world – except if I really need to due to circumstances beyond myself.

42. Broccoli? 

Like it a lot uncooked with a cheese dip and cooked with cheese.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Cochrane, AB a few years ago.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

My wonderful husband last Thursday.   Tonight with my husband, my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law.

45. What are you listening to right now?

The PC….  It’s nap time and nobody moves.

 46. What is your favorite color?

Red.  Purple. Dark Pink.

 47. How many tattoos do you have? 

None.  Wouldn’t mind a ladybug.

 48. Coffee drinker?

Sometimes.   Prefer Mochaccinos though.

No comments:

Post a Comment