Monday, November 22, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop My Collector Diary

EBAB4CE919B9F36910E564C414F63E13About the product

Don't forget a single second of your time with each and every one of your LITTLEST PET SHOP pets--write it all down in this pretty diary! Jot down all of the details about your little pet friends to keep every memory near and dear to your heart. This special diary comes with a pet, too--and you can even add another to your collection! Just collect eight collectors' stickers from specially-marked packages of LITTLEST PET SHOP toys and mail them in to get the first-ever LITTLEST PET SHOP jaguar pet by mail. And to get you started, your first collector's sticker is included with this journal!

Journal comes with horse pet and starter sticker.    Ages 4 and up.

My Thoughts

EBAB319119B9F3691042C4787593E114I was hoping to receive the Littlest Pet Shop My Collector Diary with the ladybug in it but instead I received the version with the horse in it.   I guess it was meant to be because my daughter like horses just as much as she likes the ladybugs.  

This collector Diary allows the child to collect stickers to eventually be able to order a pet jaguar through the mail.   

The idea is interesting if you want to encourage your little girl to change a behaviour.   While she works on improving a skill or a behaviour, you can get some of the other Littlest Pet Shop products that has the special marked packages and give them as a prize.   When she has collected the eight stickers, she can then order the new jaguar to add to her collection.    This could also be used for potty training if you need a bigger 4CA5C3B419B9F36910CEA2E44F713A0Bencouragement than chocolate… *grin*

As for the LPS ladybug, I am keeping an eye open and if I ever see it in a store, I might just buy it… what can I say?  I’m fond of these little creatures.  *grin*

The Littlest Pet Shop Collector Diaries can be purchased at a Toy Store near you.

Disclaimer: Thanks to Hasbro Canada for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have the collector diary but I have the stickers to send in to get the Jaguar. Would you be able to scan your page so I can print it? My daughter loves Jaguars and I only have a couple days before this ends!
    Thanks ~Billy
    mommyhubbell3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete