Thursday, November 11, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake figurines

Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake & CustardStrawberry Shortcake & Custard
By Hasbro

She’s sweet, spirited, and everyone’s berry best friend. Strawberry Shortcake and her adorable kitty Custard love hosting fun get-together for all the girls at her very own Berry Café.

This little friend is just as sweet as can be—and she even smells sweet! Sitting nice and cozy with her pink and white Custard cat, this adorable Strawberry Shortcake figure and her smiling face are sure to make a perfect addition to your collection and hold a special place in your heart!

Adorable and sweet-smelling Strawberry Shortcake figure and her Custard pet are perfect for collecting or just a “berry” fun day of play!

Strawberry Shortcake figure and Custard pet do not separate.

Ages 3 and up.

My Thoughts

I find that Strawberry Shortcake is very stylish these days.   SHe is all grown up too!   She didn’t look Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake & Custardlike that back in the 80s when she first appeared in toy stores and on television.   I find that she looks more like a tween than her previous childlike figure.

Part of me is happy that Strawberry Shortcake is still there for my daughter to enjoy.    Until 2007, I only had boys but that year my sweet daughter was born.    And I am glad to have dresses, pink and purples in my household.  

Jasmine is just at the perfect age to get introduce to the Strawberry Shortcake toys.   I have found some books for her and will try to get some videos with Strawberry and her friends.

However, I find that this particular figurine is more like a collectable item.   The child can not really play with them as they don’t separate.   The child could put it on a shelf and collect the other characters available or use it has a “statue” in other playtime with dolls. 

Strawberry Shortcake figurines are available at the toy store close to you.

This review was possible because I received Strawberry Shortcake and Custard from Hasbro.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never seen those ones that cannot move. We have the ones whose arms, legs & head move and can be dressed. My girls love them. So if you like SS, then look for those ones.

    ReplyDelete