Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not enough hours in a day

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]
Today I find that there isn’t enough hours in the day.
I feel like I have so many things to do and not enough time this week.   I think it is partially linked to the special project we worked on yesterday (which is not finished by the way), the fact that we are going to the dentist tomorrow morning, and that I have a special get-together in Saturday afternoon.  
And there is swimming tomorrow as well as the bible study on Thursday morning.  OUF!
Fortunately the weeks are not the same.   It is the first one since September that I feel like this.   I trust that God will help me go through this week.
In the meantime, I need to prepare my favourite recipes for Thursday morning.    Gotta go.  I don’t have time tomorrow to do this…

No comments:

Post a Comment