Saturday, November 27, 2010

Empire Theatres ‘Give & Get’ program

image

Have you even had any trouble to figure out what to give to your siblings, parents or in-laws?   Shopping is not always easy during the Christmas season…   But anyone would love to go see a movie at the theatre!   So here’s a great deals for you coming from Empire Theatres.   I am happy to present the Empire Theatres ‘Give & Get’ program. Each time you purchase $30 in Empire gift cards, you’ll get $30 in Empire coupons for free! Isn’t it wonderful?   With such a wonderful program, you can buy multiple Empire gift cards and be blessed at the same time.   Think of your cousins, the teachers of your kids, your pastor and so on.   

And if you have friends who’ve recently had a baby,  Empire Theatres created the Reel Babies program.   They will be able to see the latest movies without having to find a babysitter… Twice a month, Moms and Dads get the chance to see ‘grown-up’ movies in a baby-friendly environment. You can find all of the details on the website.

I usually tackle holiday gift giving by keeping an eye open all through he year for sales.   I don’t particularly enjoy going to stores during the month of December… that is before Christmas.   Do I consider myself cheap?   Not at all, I prefer having more for the amount I pay.   Consequently, it did happened in the past that I bought birthday and Christmas gifts in January/February when sales are going on.  

This year is a bit different.   I have to admit that most of my gift giving will be done without spending money.   How can she do that? you might wonder.   Well being a reviewer and loving to discover new products, I offered my services to toy companies this year and some have been generous to send me products to review.    Consequently, my kids, nephews and nieces are covered.    In a way this reviewing business is a part time job for me.   I still have to write a review, post it in various places (not just this blog) and voilà.

One of the gifts we enjoy getting (and it didn’t happened often) is receiving some gift cards to go see a movie.    Going to the movies is something we do once in a while my husband and I especially when movies with super-heroes comes out.   This coming December, we know that the new Narnia movie is coming out and we are looking forward to discover it.  Here’s a list of other interesting movies coming soon; Harry  Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Tron: Legacy, Yogi Bear, Green Hornet, Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom, Green Lantern, Cars 2.

imageEmpire Theaters has a special offer for you.  When you purchase $30 in Empire Theatres’ Gift Cards you’ll receive $30 in Empire Theatres
Coupons – If you’re in the giving spirit, why not use the coupons for stocking stuffers too!   Be fast because there is a deadline for this offer.   On Friday, December 24th, it will be the ends of this wonderful offer (or while quantities last!).   This special offer is available one at Empire Theaters or online.   The coupons are valid in 2011 and each coupon is valid for one month period.  

The Coupon Bundle includes:

  • Buy one General Admission Ticket and get a second Ticket FREE
  • Get $2 OFF any* Combo (*excluding Kid's Pack)
  • Admission Ticket, Regular Soft Drink & a Small Popcorn only $9.99 plus tax
  • Purchase a Large Popcorn and get a FREE Large Coca-Cola® Soft Drink
  • $6.99 Admission
  • $4.00 OFF General Admission

To purchase Empire gift cards and find out more about Empire Theatres locations & showtimes, visit them at http://tiny.cc/13sg9.

Now where’s my popcorn…  I want to watch a movie!

Disclosure - I am participating in the Empire ‘Give & Get’ program by Mom Central on behalf of Empire Theatres. I received an Empire gift card and coupon bundle as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment