Sunday, November 14, 2010

CSN Store - Trend Lab Storage or Diaper Caddy

Recently I had the opportunity of reviewing other products from CSN Stores.   I was able to spend 75$ on their website in items that would be perfect for our homeschool.Storage or Diaper Caddy in Brown and Pink

One item I have selected was the Trend Lab Storage or Diaper Caddy.   The one I picked is brown with a bit of pink along the edges.   I chose this color to go with my scrapbook carrier which is brown and pink.   But when I received the product I saw that I could have another use for it.   And it found a nice place on the half-wall behind out sofa to hold some homeschool videos as well as other items for my toddler.

IMG_4654This caddy is very versatile.  I can see how it can be helpful for a new mom and store all the needed products for diaper changing on the first floor.   I remember having a plastic box for this kind of thing when my daughter was born.   But she has grown up now and this caddy is used as storage for us.    The caddy is made of suede and has two convenient handles.    It is wonderful for storing a variety of things.    At first I wanted to put my much needed supplies for scrapbooking and card making but I quickly realized that it would be fantastic to store the DVDs we are using on a regular basic for homeschooling.   With three kids doing Math U See, I needed to have a place where I can find the DVDs rapidly.   I also included a book that a friend as lend me that we are currently reading.   On the two other sections, I’ve included some items that my toddler is using from time to time.  

Around the caddy there are more storage options as you can found 8 outer pockets.   And the best of all, you can change the divisions inside the caddy in whatever way you want.  

I love this little caddy.  It is very versatile and I can use it for many possibilities in our home.   Another example would be to fill it with fun things for the guest bathroom if we had a guest over.    

This beautiful caddy is available through CSN Store at this link.  Trend Lab has a variety of colors available for this product.  The price is 22.73$ US.

No comments:

Post a Comment