Monday, November 22, 2010

Buckaroo Featuring Toy Story Bullseye

5E1AEBFA19B9F3691020DBCE04606948About the product

Bullseye is ready for Woody’s next rootin’ tootin’ western adventure. But he’s so excited he’s ready to bolt at any second. Load him up with all the gear the gang needs – but do it gently! You never know when he’s going to jump up and take off!

Includes 3 saddle pieces, rope, wagon wheel, lantern, horseshoe, guitar, Sheriff’s star badge, cactus, plastic Bullseye with base, Woody’s cowboy hat, boot and boot spur, Prospector Stinky Pete’s pickaxe and instructions.

No batteries required. For 2 or more players. Ages 4 and up.

My Thoughts

This game has been part of my memories from when I was younger (yes I am that old…*grin*).image   Imagine my surprise when I saw it back on the shelf at Wal-Mart a couple of years ago.   I definitively had to had it… for my kids.  And my kids played with good old Buckaroo.

Fast forward to 2010 and discover a new version of it.    Bullseye from Toy Story is entertaining the kids in this new version of Buckaroo. The purpose of the game is to put the objects on the saddle of Bullseye without him kicking…    You would think that it would be easy to do but enough pressure on his back will get him kick and the pieces will fly out.  

5E1AD02519B9F36910C2A318D1531D75The kids will laugh.  The adults will love to look at their kids having fun with Bullseye.  And the family will have memories while playing together.

I’m glad to see that Hasbro is bringing back popular toys from when I was a kid.   I wish other companies would do that too.    Nevertheless, if you want your child to have fun and at the same time practice patience and control while playing a game, I suggest Buckaroo whether the original version or the Toy Story version.

Buckaroo featuring Toy Story Bullseye is available at a toy store near you!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Hasbro Canada for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.

1 comment:

  1. Great article! This is the type of information that are
    meant to be shared around the net. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish higher!
    Come on over and consult with mmy website . Thanks =)

    My web site Go To These Guys

    ReplyDelete