Sunday, November 7, 2010

Discovering God through Arts

[nablo_typer_160px_thumb[3].jpg]

Have you thought about expressing your worship through the means of Arts, whether it is singing, dancing, drawing, acting and so on?

Well I think it is a wonderful way of serving our Lord.    And I personally like the drawing part and the acting part.

I don’t act much but I used to do it more when I was in high school.   SoiréeThéâtre2eSecondaire149eCLA_004Yes that’s me in secondaire 3 while I was acting the main part of a little thing at the Collège de l’Assomption.

The years have passed by and I didn’t do much of acting anymore.   Until a few years ago when my husband was preaching about the trinity.    I was acting as though I was his daughter asking him question about the trinity.   Unfortunately I don’t have pictures to remember this.  

Drawing is something I discovered a few years ago.  One of these days I wish to take some painting lesson.   But for now, I will stick with crayons and pastels.

2008_05_24_002_LookBloodSeeLoveGod2008_08_16 Flowers2008_10_04_001_Genesis1-12008_11_17_001

I know there is room for improvement.  But expressing my faith through Arts is something that I love.

I am currently in a bible study of Psalm 23 with a group of women at the church we attend.   Throughout the weeks, we will also create three crafts.    I am enjoying the Thursdays mornings very much.  

How to you express your faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment