Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Puzzle Sphere

I recently contacted a toy company to see if I could review some of their products.   They graciously accepted and send me a few of their products.   2010_11_26_11_10_18_0003One of the products I received is the Puzzle Sphere.  I think it is an interesting concept for a new way of doing puzzles.

The pieces for this puzzle are made of plastic and are hard enough to stay in the shape of a ball.    Once finished you can either decide to create a Christmas ornament or put it on the base included in the box and display it on your mantle. 

I enjoyed putting this ornament together and yes it will go in our tree this year.   I find the details of the image very clear and the puzzle was easy to do.  Anyone can do it even a kid who understands how to put the piece together.   I would say that a 7 years old could easily do it.  The ornament is decorated all around and display a winter scene for your delight!

IMG_4847

            IMG_4848

                                   IMG_4849

If you are a puzzle addict or if someone in your family loves to do puzzles, this is the perfect stocking idea for them.    They have a variety of different puzzles to select from.

You can find these anywhere where you can buy puzzles.   These Puzzle Spheres are ideal to decorate your Christmas tree.   Look for the special display of Puzzle Spheres at a store near you!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Unicorn Toys for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment